TJMAX, as the controller of your Personal Inforaation, takes very seriously the privacy of any person who visits our online and physical stores, and aore broadly of any person who provides us with Personal Inforaation (as defined below) about themselves in connection with our brand.
We will always process your Personal Data in accordance with the regulations applicable in France and in the European Union in the field of personal data protection ("Informatique et libertés regulation"), including in particular:
- the law relating to data processing, files and freedoms n° 78-17 of January 6, 1978 modified and its possible updates.
- Directive 95/46/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 24 October 1995 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, applicable until 25 May 2018.
- Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 (General Data Protection Regulation) repealing Directive 95/46/EC, applicable from 25 May 2018.
- where applicable, the texts adopted within the European Union and local laws that may apply to personal data processed under the Contract.
- texts and decisions issued by supervisory authorities, in particular the Commission nationale de l'Informatique et des libertés (Cnil).
1 - Your personal data
The term "Personal Data" means any information about you that makes you directly or indirectly personally identifiable, including your first and last name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, bank details, user ID, password, cookies, IP address and other information that allows you to be identified and that you make available to us at any time.
2 - Collection of your personal data
We collect your Personal Data when:
- you visit the Website.
- you create a customer account on the Website.
- you place an order on the Website by your own means.
- you place an order by phone.
- you subscribe to the newsletter.
- you send a complaint, ask a question or send us any other remark.
- you provide us with your Personal Data on the Website or in any other way.
We also use "cookies" as explained in Section 7 below. When the collection of certain Personal Information is necessary for the purposes listed in Section 3 below, we will let you know, with the understanding that if you do not provide us with this information, we will not be able to fulfill those purposes.
3 - Processing of your personal data
We may process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- process and fulfill orders you place through the Website, by phone or in the Boutiques, including managing your payments.
- process and resolve any complaints or questions you may have regarding your past or future orders, your customer account or our brand.
- monitor, develop and improve the Website and your use of the Website.
- analyze your behavior on the Website and your responses to our marketing campaigns in order to improve the products and services we offer you.
- manage the creation and maintenance of your customer account, including offering you new features or services.
- to send you information and commercial offers, concerning existing or new products and services related to the TJMAX brand and its universe.
- provide you with personalized service and offers, by e-mail, by phone, on the Web Site or in the TJMAX Store.
4 - The newsletter
You can subscribe to the TJMAX Newsletter and choose to be informed, at regular intervals, of the offers proposed on the Website, by the TJMAX Stores and/or by our partners.
You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking on the link provided at the bottom of each newsletter or by sending an email to [email protected].
5 - Transmission of your personal data to third parties
We may need to transmit your Personal Data:
To TJMAX, its licensees and distributors, who may use your Personal Information to send you information and commercial offers regarding existing or new TJMAX products.
to certain of our service providers who assist us in fulfilling your order, delivering your products, collecting your payment, sending you information and commercial offers, and analyzing your use of the Website, with a view to improving the quality and efficiency of the Website, it being understood that such service providers are bound by contract to confidentiality and to comply with the laws in force concerning the protection of your Personal Data.
6 - Your rights
In application of the legislation in force, you have a right of access, rectification or deletion, limitation of the processing of your data, a right of opposition, a right to the portability of your data as well as the right to define directives concerning the fate of your data after your death, which can be exercised by e-mail to [email protected] or by post to the attention of the Legal Department / Personal Data Manager, at the following address 290 Rue de la Belle Etoile, Roissy-en-France 95934 Roissy Charles de Gaulle CEDEX, accompanied by a copy of an identity document.
You can also download all your personal data collected by the website from the "My account" section[here].
7 - Data security
We have put in place and maintain appropriate safeguards to ensure that our internal procedures for the security of your Personal Information comply with applicable regulations. We also make every effort to ensure that third parties who work with us, under contract, as service providers, to make this Website and its content available to you and to fulfill your orders (including through our telephone ordering service), provide adequate protection for the Personal Information to which they have access. We restrict access to your Personal Information to employees who are subject to appropriate confidentiality obligations, and whose contact with such Personal Information we believe is justified in the course of their duties and/or to provide products and services to you.
We will take all necessary steps to ensure the secure processing of your Personal Information. In particular, we will take precautions to protect your Personal Information from loss or misuse, and we will use security procedures to prevent unauthorized access to such Personal Information. All Personal Information we collect is stored on a secure server and is kept for no longer than is necessary for the purposes set out in Section 3 above.
8 - Cookies
We may use the following four types of cookies:
Technical cookies related to the functionality of the Website: These cookies allow you to browse the Website, use its features and save your preferences (e.g. adding an item to your shopping cart).
Website analytics cookies: These cookies allow us to measure the traffic on the Website and your reactions to the products we offer. They allow us to improve the Website.
Preference cookies: When you browse or shop online, the Website remembers your preferences (for example, your username, language or geographic location). This simplifies, facilitates and personalizes your browsing experience.
Targeting or advertising cookies: These cookies are used to serve ads that interest you. In addition, they limit the number of times you see an ad and help us measure the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but this is not a requirement. By continuing to browse the Website, you agree to the use of these cookies. If you want to disable cookies, you can do so by adjusting your browser settings accordingly, but you should be aware that disabling cookies may prevent you from creating an online account or using the full functionality of the Website. Below is some information on how to disable cookies for certain web browsers.
1. Click the Menu ≡ button and select Options.
2. Select the Privacy and Security panel.
3. In the History area, for Retention Rules, select Never keep history. Click Restart Firefox Now.
4. Go back to the Menu ≡ and select Options. Finally select the Privacy and Security panel.
5. In the Tracking Protection section select Always or Only in Private Windows. Then click edit blocking lists. Choose one of the two options "Basic Protection" or "Strict Protection". Be careful, "Strict Protection" may prevent some sites from working.
Note: If after exploring this setting, you find that you can no longer see some of your websites correctly, an immediate solution is to set it to from visited sites to allow cookies from sites already visited.
6. Click OK to close the "Options" window. (https://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/desactiver-cookies-tiers).
Internet Explorer :
1. Click on the Tools button, then on Internet Options.
2. Click the Privacy tab, then under Settings, move the slider up to block all cookies or down to allow all cookies, then click OK.
1. In the top right corner, click More and then Settings.
2. At the bottom, click on Advanced Settings.
3. In the "Privacy" section, click on the Content Settings button.
4. Click on Cookies.
5. Disable Allow sites to save/read cookie data.
6. Click OK.
1. In the top menu bar, click on "Safari", then "Preferences".
2. Select the "Privacy" icon
3. Next to "Block Cookies", check "Always".
9 - Location of your personal data
We store your Personal Data in the European Economic Area ("EEA", meaning the 28 member states of the European Union, plus Norway, Iceland and Liechtenstein) where the Website servers are located.
10 - Duration and retention of your data
Depending on the purpose of processing identified in the table below, we apply the corresponding retention period to your Personal Data.
Purpose of processing:
Management of e-commerce customers, TJMAX Boutiques customers and prospects, including customer relationship management, marketing campaign management, e-bookings follow-up, defective products management and parcel tracking.
Applied shelf life:
- Personal Data relating to customers:duration of the contractual relationship increased by the legal limitation periods, i.e. 5 years.
- Non-customer prospect data:3 years from the last active contact with our brand.
- Purchase and browsing history cookies:13 months.
- Number and validity date of a credit card :15 months following the date of debit.
- The visual cryptogram of the bank card:The time of the transaction.
11 - Links with other websites
We may provide you with links to other websites. However, we will not be responsible for the content or the information collection policies of these websites. If you visit the websites of third parties, we recommend that you check their information collection and privacy policies. We do not accept any responsibility in this regard. Please check these policies before providing your personal data to these websites.
13 - Contact us