- The streetwear cloths buying guide
- 2135 views
How to wear skinny jeans ?
The skinny jean is a trendy jeans that fits perfectly your silhouette whether you are a man or a woman, it gives you a slim look. Thus, the skinny jeans is a way to highlight the top of your outfit. So, if you are a woman, you can put a blouse, a nice shirt or a beautiful sweater. In case you are a man, you can opt for a classy shirt, or a sweatshirt in case you want to adopt a streetwear style. The skinny jeans are a jean that can be found in all wardrobes man or woman.
The difference between slim jeans and skinny jeans ?
Skinny jeans are a type of jeans known for the fact that they are tight. Skinny jeans are tighter than skinny jeans. Where the slim jeans have a narrow cut especially at the level of thighs, calves and ankles, the slim jeans emphasize them without tightening them, unlike the skinny jeans which particularly hugs these curves.
Styles to adopt with skinny jeans
To adopt a streetwear style with skinny jeans, you can choose from one of the combinations we share with you:
1. Cap, sweatshirt, skinny jeans and tennis shoes, this is a basic style that you can wear every day
2. Shirt, skinny jeans and boots, a rather casual chic style that you will wear at chic events
3. Sweat top, skinny jeans and sneakers, a rather sportswear style
If you're a woman, skinny jeans are an asset that you can also enhance in different styles:
1. A chunky knit sweater or oversized shirt, skinny jean and a pair of sneakers for a casual urban look
2. Blouse or Top, skinny jeans and heels, you can embellish this outfit with a clutch. This is an ideal outfit for a chic evening look
3. Crop top or a woman's t-shirt, skinny jeans in 7/8th with wedges, open sandals or sneakers
The skinny jean should be a must-have in your wardrobe, thanks to its versatility and versatility. With this one piece you can adopt different styles by combining your different pieces.
French original version translated by Deepl